EBSCO’s LearningExpress Library, available to all Vermonters at no charge through their library, provides a comprehensive selection of academic and career-related online tools to help you choose a pathway in life or get a better job.
Resources include prep for the Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) exam, nursing and medical testing prep, job interview and resume writing, computer skills, and SAT, LSAT, and GRE test prep.
In the Job & Career Accelerator section, job seekers can explore occupations, find career matches based on interests and skills, search for jobs and internships, search for scholarships, write winning resumes, and much more.
Also included is the Computer Skills Center, where one can learn the fundamentals of using a computer, the Internet, and popular software applications with self-paced, easy-to-use online tutorials from, beginner to advanced levels.
First Create an Account:
- Go to the Milton Public Library specific link (provided below).
- Click on Sign In/Register in the menu.
- On the next page, under New User, click Register.
- To create an account, enter your name and email address, and create a password. You do not need a barcode or library card number.
- If you don’t have an email address, or would just prefer not to use it, click “I’d rather NOT register with my email” to the right. Then, create a username, create a password, and choose a security question and answer (in case you ever forget their password). Make sure to write down your username and security question, as there is no way to retrieve them.
User Sign In:
- Once registered, users can access Learning Express from the library-specific link below; or simply go to the Learning Express website at from the https://www.learningexpresshub.com/
- Click Sign In/Register. Use your email address (the default) or username (if they chose to create one – see step 5 above) and password to login.
- If you have forgotten your password or are otherwise having trouble getting logged in, go to the Sign In page and click Forgot Password. You will receive an email with a reset link, or (if you didn’t share your email address) you’ll need to answer the security question you setup during registration.
Milton Public Library Specific Link:
Visit the LearningExpress FAQ page: